And so, I bring you: In 2012, I'm looking forward to...
- Exploring my town. I grew up here, but spent my formative years (i.e. college) elsewhere, and I'm looking forward to getting to know my town again on my own, living right in the middle of it all and really making the most of it.
- Traveling. This one is pretty much a constant goal of mine, but I have some big plans in motion to make it happen this year (spoiler alert: one trip involves visiting a fellow blogger! blerg!)
- Finishing my first year of graduate school. Grad school is simultaneously harder and more awesome than I thought, and it's kicking my butt and I love it, and I can't wait to say that I have a full year under my belt.
- Having 'me' dates. I love my contemplative 'me' time, but I haven't been getting much of it lately. So I hereby promise to take more walks, go read alone in more coffee shops, to see a movie alone (never done it!) and to generally revel in glorious happy me time.
- Having my golden birthday (and oh, will it ever be golden. Roommate, watch out, I plan to host the blingy-est party you ever did see.)
- Finishing my 23/23 list and start 24/24!
- Having more fun. I get way too easily sucked into the cycle of school and work and forget that I'm a 22-year-old person who needs to have fun on a regular basis.
- Rolling with the punches, accepting the surprises, reveling in the changes, and just being. I can tell already that it's going to be a good year :)
What are you looking forward to in 2012?